Share for discount
Discover common student strategies on saving and spending while studying will be revealed!
One of the keys to reduce debts when studying is to save money and spend less. Whether you are studying abroad or not, it is important to keep in mind saving money as this can offer you peace of mind once you have graduated and started paying your debts due to your studies.
This can also let you avoid some financial issues. In this book, the common strategies on saving and spending while studying will be revealed.
- Chapter 1: Why Managing Finance is Important for Students
- Chapter 2: How to Plan Your Spending Smartly?
- Chapter 3: Creative Ideas to Cut Down on Expenses
- Chapter 4: Keep Credit Card or Debit Card Away
- Chapter 5: Allocate Some Saving for Emergency Use
- Chapter 6: Track Your Spending on a Diary/Spreadsheet
- Chapter 7: Making Some Extra Cash Online
- Chapter 8: Opt for Part Time Job After Classes
- Chapter 9: Buying What You Need, Not What You Want
- Chapter 10: Saving Money Through Student Discounts