Share for discount
How to Create Google Web Stories on WordPress the PDF download File
A complete guide to creating Google Web Stories using the official WordPress plugin
Why has Google Built a Dedicated Plugin for the web Stories?
Google calls the content of the Web Stories “snackable content”; to define the briefness of the story and how the outlay makes it attractive to people. When Google first let the public have a sample of the plugin idea, it was in beta form, and not all of the features were available yet. This beta version was met with a very positive reaction and that prompted Google to release the plugin early this summer.
Google wanted to give publishers the ability to reach audiences on the go, whether they are on a bus, on their phone, on the train station, etc.
The idea was for you to utilize the plugin in less than 15 seconds. Google made sure this was possible and available in the final version released this summer.
Google also gave out helpful recommendations to users who come across the Stories regardless of where they are or what device they’re using to access the platform. The most important ones are:
- The videos should be no more than 15 seconds.
- The videos should always be in portrait mode.
- It should always be accompanied by subtitles for when the consumer is in a rowdy place and cannot hear.
- The font size shouldn’t be any number lower than 24.
- A page should not contain more than 200 characters.
- If the content happens to be longer, then a shortened link that can be easily memorized is provided; a link to a longer story that can be accessed at a later time or date.